Friday 24 June 2011

Valentines Day Special and New Sayings and Quotes

Nowadays valentine is being celebrate in every country of this world.So you need a strong new and latest quotes and sayings.
Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.
- John Donne
Never sign a Valentine with your own name.
- Charles Dickens
It takes more then lace and ribbons,
And lovely verses too,
To make a Valentine thats nice enough for you.
It takes a world of special thoughts,
Tucked into every line,
And that’s exactly what you’ll find inside this Valentine.
- Anonymous
Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.
- Shakespeare
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
- Thomas Hood
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- Albert Einstein
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- Ingrid Bergman
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Robert Heinlein
Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worthwhile.
- Sean Connery
Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
- St. Augustine
I claim there ain’t
Another Saint
As great as Valentine.
- Ogden Nash
Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
- Bertrand Russell
Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.
- Anonymous
The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.
- Lawrence Durrell
I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
- Anonymous
Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.
- Ben Hecht
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
- Thomas Hood
Working with Julie Andrews is like getting hit over the head with a valentine.
- Christopher Plummer
Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.
- Lamartine
I claim there ain’t Another Saint As great as Valentine.
- Ogden Nash
Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.
- Anonymous
To-morrow is Saint Valentine’s day, All in the morning betime, And I a maid at your window, To be your Valentine.
- Shakespeare
I have written a raucous valentine to a poet’s dream and agony.
- Ben Hecht

No comments:

Post a Comment